I have spent the past few days sick in bed. Unlike my childhood sick days where all I could do was read the books within reach or sleep, 2017 has a lot more to offer! Here is my Feb 2017 sick-day playlist, in no particular order.
- Why some of us don’t have one true calling — Emilie Wapnick
- Meet the inventor of the electronic spreadsheet — Dan Bricklin
- To solve old problems, study new species — Alejandro Sánchez Alvarado
- What happens when you have a disease doctors can’t diagnose — Jennifer Brea
- The next step in nanotechnology — George Tulevski
- Artificial Intelligence: it will kill us — Jay Tuck — TEDxHamburgSalon
- Extreme Ownership — Jocko Willink
- The art of bow-making — Dong Woo Jang
- How online abuse of women has spiraled out of control — Ashley Judd
And for some lighter viewing here are some amazing 3D animations to enjoy on your next sick day.